We would love for you to have some more information about Academic Parent Teacher Teams (APTT). You will hear this used a lot this year as we begin the implementation of this new program.
Here is a 2 minute video that will give you a glimpse into an evening of APTT.
During your child’s APTT nights, you will be provided with information that allows you to know where your child scores academically. You will also be given FREE resources, and the teachers will explain how to use these resources, so we can partner up to help your child receive the BEST educational experience possible. At the end of the meeting, we will work with you to set goals for your child.
Doors will open at 5:45, and the meeting will begin at 6 in your child’s classroom.
When you arrive, here is what you will do.
1. If you brought your child, please stop by the gym to check your child in. We will pass out lanyards to you and your child for fast and easy identification.
2. Go through the lunch line to pick up your grab-and-go dinner. (The childcare coordinators will make sure your child is fed.)
3. Go to your child’s classroom.
4. Enjoy your evening, meet new people, and receive resources to help your child.
5. Pick up your child from the gym. Please follow signs to get your child.
Please don’t miss this amazing opportunity to build a bridge between our families and school. If you have not already registered for the APTT nights, please use the link below to sign up. Baker Place will provide food for all attending and childcare for our BPE students (PreK-5th grade). We will need a count for food by September 5th.
At Baker Place, we believe building a bridge between our families and school empowers ALL to achieve.
K-2nd Grade Google Sign Up on Thursday, September 19, 2019
3rd- 5th Grade Google Sign Up on Tuesday, September 24, 2019
We look forward to seeing you on your grade level’s night.