Meet the Counselors!
Mrs. Lynch Mrs. Berry
What do elementary school counselors do?
- Teach classroom counseling lessons.
- Facilitate short-term small group counseling.
- Provide immediate and short-term individual counseling.
- Work collaboratively with teachers and staff.
- Consult with parents.
- Provide information and/or referrals for community resources to families.
- In addition to these duties the counselors at Baker Place Elementary also coordinate and manage gifted testing.
BPE counselors also partner with Columbia County Community Connections to offer weekend food bags to supplement weekend meals. If you need resources, please don’t hesitate to contact us!
Resources For Parents-